- We believe the Bible to be the Inspired and only infallible, authoritative, eternal Word of God.
II Timothy 3:16, 17; Hebrews 4:12; II Peter 1:21; Isaiah 40:8; Psalm 119:89, 160
- We believe that there is one triune God, eternally existent as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Matthew 28:19; Mark 1:9-11; John 5:18, 23; 10:29-30; Psalm 139:7; I Corinthians 2:10-11; Hebrews 1:5-12; II Corinthians 13:14
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
John 1:1-5; 20:28; Colossians 1:15-17; Matthew 1:22-23; 3:16-17; II Corinthians 5:12; Romans 3:25; Matthew 28:5-7; I Corinthians 15:3-8; Acts 1:9-11; 2:32-33; Romans 8:34; Ephesians 4:8-10; Hebrews 1:2-3; I Thessalonians 4:16-18
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the Salvation of lost and sinful Mankind. Salvation is by faith alone, through grace alone. Sanctification is the continual work of the Holy Spirit in those who trust in Jesus Christ.
John 3:5-6; Titus 3:5-6; Ephesians 2:8; Galatians 3:23; I Peter 1:2
- We believe in the personal baptism of the Holy Spirit as received by believers on the Day of Pentecost. We believe in the present-day manifestation of all the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the church.
John 1:33; 20:21-23; Acts 1:8; 2:4; 4:31; 8:17; 10:44-46; 19:3-6; Romans 12:6-8; I Corinthians 12:13, 27-31; 14:1-40; Ephesians 5:18
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a consistent, godly life and to be a witness to unbelievers.
Luke 24:49; Acts 1:8; Romans 8:9-11, 13-15; 15:18-19; II Corinthians 1:21-22; Ephesians 3:14-19; 5:18-20
- We believe in obeying the Great Commission in the spirit of the Great Commandment.
Matthew 22:37-38; 28:18-20; Mark 16:15; Luke 24:46-48; John 20:21;
- We believe in the Resurrection of both the Saved and the Lost – of they who are saved, unto the Resurrection of Life; of those who are lost, unto the Resurrection of Damnation.
John 5:28-29; I Corinthians 15:20-23; Revelation 20:11-15
- We believe that unity regarding the Foundational Doctrines clearly taught in the Holy Bible is absolutely essential. At the same time, because we celebrate diversity and value the uniqueness of every individual, we do not force uniformity. We come from many different backgrounds, but, it is our common beliefs that draw us to one another. Together, we are the Body of Christ, therefore, unity and harmony are the top priorities of our Church Family. Then, and only then, can we build the Kingdom and reach our World together.
John 17:11; Romans 12:1-13; 14:1-23; I Corinthians 12:4-6, 27-28; Ephesians 4:1-6